6.01.2009

Dog Artwork

I recently got into dog artwork. I found the following painting and drawing in our attic when we moved into our house. Then Pottery Barn had this scene in one of their catalogues and I loved the display of dog artwork. I've added a few pieces to my set of dog art.





I framed and hung the above painting in our living room this past weekend. I love the paint my number style of the painting. One day I'll probably put together a little cluster of all my dog artwork, but for now it's scattered through out our house.

Above print was a Christmas gift from my husband right after we got Georgia, our chocolate lab.

Painting a got for my husband this past Christmas. It was one of my first etsy finds and purchases...Daisy Doodles' Pet Portraits by Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment