5.13.2009

Etsy Shop of the Week

One of my favorite website to browse and shop is Etsy. It's a great site that is 'All things handmade', it let's anyone buy or sell any kind of item you could imagine...art, jewelry, children's clothes, furniture, vintage items, books, etc. I decided that I would feature a different etsy shop each week. I'll start with a favorite shop, Annechovie...

The artist, Anne Harwell, is very talented and I just love how she captures beautiful interiors with watercolors...2 things I love. It's perfect timing that I'm featuring her etsy shop b/c she's having a sale!!! Buy one print and get the second print free! Who doesn't love a buy one get one free event. Make sure you check it out soon, it ends Saturday. Below are just a few of the many prints she's offering.






Anne also is a fellow blogger and you can find her here. She does custom work too!
I might have to buy a few prints so I can create a great artwork cluster in my house...see the Annechovie print?!

{image found here}

No comments:

Post a Comment