5.28.2009

My Sister's moving to Mexico!

My sister, Sarah, just graduated for North Carolina State University with a degree in Chemical Engineering...she's the smarty pants of the family. She received an offer from a large company called Schlumberger back in December and the position was going to be in Grand Junction, CO...my husband was excited about a free place to stay for ski season. They recently called and asked if she would be interested in an international position and she said why not. They just told her that she will now be working in Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Mexico. I can't believe my sister will be living in Mexico, we'll miss her a lot around here. Reynosa is actually very close to the States, located right on the Texas border new Corpus Christi, TX. This is going to be an amazing adventure for Sarah!

1 comment: