5.01.2009

Happy Friday!

{image via etsy shop Scarlet Beautiful 2 shop}

We're off to the mountains this weekend for one of my niece's birthdays. She'll be 5 years old and is having a spa party. It sounds like I'm going to maybe help with jewelry making, I'm interested to see what task my husband gets, and the birthday girl's dad is going to be the manicurist...this should be interesting, but lots of fun! If you want an idea of what my niece looks like, just picture Fancy Nancy red hair and all. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

If you've never heard of Fancy Nancy, it's a great series of children's books. The illustrations are amazing and full of vivid colors. There is also Fancy Nancy dolls, dress clothes, and games. Great gifts for that little girl in your life. You can find Fancy Nancy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment